Wednesday, October 29, 2008

Happy Anniversary!


Tommy and I are celebrating our 3 year anniversary today... apart. But we look forward to celebrating together when he gets home, which is hopefully really SOON!
It has been an amazing 3 years and we are so blessed to have found each other. We always watch our wedding video together on our anniversary to remind us of the vows we made and the happiness that we felt that day. What a great day!! As I watched it tonight (with my friend Christine, poor thing) I remember being so excited, my heart pounding as those doors opened and I still feel that way about seeing his face when he gets off that plane in a few days. How lucky I am to have such an amazing husband and to have found the one that still makes me nervous and excited and my heart pound!!

Thank you to all who were there for us October 29, 2005! Your blessings for our marriage have gotten us to where we are today and we do feel truly blessed with all that we have been given.

And thank you to those who were here for me today, October 29, 2008! I couldn't have gotten through it without you!!

2 comments:

Adam and Shalisa said...

Happy Anniversary! It is not fun to celebrate that alone. Wow 3 years...awesome. So happy for you Tommy will be home soon.

Abbey, Warren and Baxter said...

It's hard to believe it has been 3 years since your wedding! We want to wish y'all Happy Anniversary and while we know its hard to be apart it will be so awesome when he comes back home. Miss y'all!
Abbey and Warren